What are your hours of operation for support?
Monday-Friday: 8:00am-4:00pm (PST)
How is my DTG printing price determined?
- Type (Hoodies, Sweatshirts, T-Shirts, or Aprons etc)
- Print Size (See below for different print sizes)
- Print Location (Front, Back etc)
Is there a minimum order?
- No minimums, if you need one shirt, or 72+ shirts, you can rely on ImprintMaker for your custom printing needs.
How can I get help with my design?
- We offer art work clean-up service (vectorize) at $15 per design (normal to semi-complex).
- Customers are encouraged to have their designs ready in PNG format, at least 144 dpi.
- There are graphic artists that can help you with your design work, easily found on websites such as Fiverr.com.
How can I be sure my design will be centered?
- In the designer tool, you will see the dimensions of your design after uploading. These can be adjusted in the design tool, as well as your placement.
- While dragging your design, you will see a center guideline appear when the design is in the center. Alternatively, you can click on center align button on designer tool to center the artwork.
- To offer no minimums we rely on our automated systems, any placement selected during the ordering process, goes to printing as it is.
Can I get a sample before I order?
- Yes, we offer a free sample of our own design. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, include your shipping address and business name to receive one.
- If you would like a sample with your custom design, please place an order for one T-shirt.
Can I select different colors and styles of garments in the same order?
- Yes, you can add multiple colors for each style.
Once your design is where you want it click “Approve & Select Sizes”. Then you'll see option to add same design to multiple colors of that item.
- For different style, once your first item is added to cart you can go back to the product catalog and add other styles of garments.
What happens after I place my order?
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been placed
- We order garments as orders come in, with our production turnaround time of 3-5 business days.
- If you are sending in your own items for decoration, please use our "Order Number" as PO for companies like Sanmar, SS, AlphaBroder etc. This will speed up order processing once items are received by receiving department.
When will I receive my order?
- Your order will leave our facility within 3-5 business days, and you will receive your order based on the shipping option you chose during check out.
- You can also check progress on your order under "My Account" then going to that specific order details.
What if I have a problem with my order?
Can you ship internationally?
- Yes, we can ship to most of the countries internationally except some countries in Africa and Asia.
Can I print trademarked materials?
- No, we cannot print trademarked/copyrighted designs. We can print licensed designs as long as you can provide the paperwork for licensing.
Can I upload my own artwork into the design studio?
- Yes, there is an option to upload your design in the design studio.
What if I have special instructions for my design?
- Please put in any instructions into the notes section when placing your order, such as specific dimensions, placement, etc.
- Email email@example.com if you forgot to put it the notes section during checkout.
On Apparel, how far down is design printed from collar?
- On adult apparel, files are set to print between 2"-3" from collar.
- On youth apparel, files are set to print between 1.5"-2" from collar.
- All adult mockups are based on size medium.
- For any specific print placements, please put that in notes.
My print is outside the border- can I make it bigger?
- You'll see Standard print size on top right of designer tool. You'll also see oversize option just below it (if available for that particular item).
- Standard Print for adult apparel is 12"x13.5" inches.
- Oversize Print for adult apparel is 15"x18" inches.
Can I supply my own garments?
Please check the customer supplied catalog to see the item your supplying is in that catalog. If the item is already in the catalog then follow the prompts to place your order.
If the item is not in the catalog, follow the instructions below.
- You can supply your own garments as long as you double check with us the style/fabric before ordering to make sure they are DTG compatible.
- Anything over 60/40 blends are fine, the best fabric option is 100% cotton. Some of 50/50 blends, and Tri-blends are ok as well.
- You would still place your order through the "Customer Supplied" catalog, and choose the most comparable style garment which is similar to the item you are supplying.
- In the notes put what style you are sending us. Please use your order number and name as a PO with your t-shirt supplier. Please also provide us the tracking number.
Do you have an App for Shopify, Etsy, WooCommerce, etc?
- Yes, we have an app for Shopify, WooCommerce, and Etsy. You can find the at the website below.
- Please contact your account manager, or sales, to connect your store with our app
What are your accepted file types?
We accept PNG file formats.
Is it possible to do tone on tone printing?
Because we use water-based print, it is not recommended to do tone on tone printing. Black ink, for instance, will be difficult to see on a black shirt.
What is your return policy?
- Due to nature of customized product, it's not possible to take item back. However, ImprintMaker will accept the return of merchandise, or reprint in case of error on our end.
- Refunds can take up to 7 days depending on the speed of your bank or credit card company.
What's the cancellation policy?
- Please refer to our terms & conditions for cancellations. Unprinted orders can be cancelled with 24 hours after placing order. There's 15% restocking fee for blank items purchased thru Imprintmaker.